DIY Vegan Body Butter
Shea butter 1 cup
Coconut oil ½ cup
Almond oil ¼ cup
Your favourite scented essential oil 20 drops
A double boiler (or a pan you can heat hot water on and a glass bowl to put over it).
1. In a bowl over simmering water, add the 1 cup of shea butter, the ½ cup of coconut oil and stir.
2. Once it has completely melted add a ¼ cup of almond oil and 20 drops of your favourite scented essential oil.
3. Put the mixture in your fridge until it becomes solid and opaque and whip for 5 minutes with an electric whisker.
4. Place your mixture in a clean glass jar.
5. Apply all over your body, avoiding the eye area for soft and silky skin.
Don’t forget to like and share this video to spread the zero waste love.
Is working as an intern for Zero Waste Club, making some awesome DIY videos. She is here to help you make DIY products that will help you to reduce your waste.