DIY Natural, Non-Toxic, Vegan Cleaning Products
Hi, I’m Maddie from Zero Waste Club and I’m going to show you how to a DIY cleaning kit with 5 simple and non-toxic ingredients.
Multi Purpose Cleaner
1) Mix 2 cups of water
2) 2 tbsp of castile soap
3) 5 drops each of tea tree and lemon essential oil
4) Give it a mix
5) Pour into a glass spray bottle, or a old cleaning spray bottle that you can upcycle.
This spray is non-toxic and can be used all around your house.
1) Mix 1 and a half cups of white distilled vinegar
2) Half a cup of water
3) 5 drops each of lemon and lavender essential oil
This can be made purely with vinegar, but if you don’t like the smell add more water.
Use this on harder to clean areas like drains, sinks and around the bathroom. Avoid use on granite, stone, marble, iron or wooden surfaces.
Use on harder to clean areas like the bathroom, avoiding the surfaces outlined above.
Glass & Mirror Cleaner
1) Mix equal parts of distilled water and white distilled vinegar
2) Spray onto your surface and keep wiping with a dry cloth until there are no more streaks.
For added cleaning power, use baking soda along-side your multi-purpose spray, the baking soda acts as an abrasive so will pick up more dirt.
Baking soda and castile products are great used together, however do not mix vinegar with castile or baking soda as they become less effective.
Share the DIY love and happiness with your friends, family, dog, cats and plants : )
Tag us @zerowasteclub instagram to be featured.
Get the ingredients delivered to your door, plastic free by adding items to cart below.
Is working as an intern for Zero Waste Club, making some awesome DIY videos. She is here to help you make DIY products that will help you to reduce your waste.