Homemade Vegan Butter
Vegan butter usually comes in very hard to recycle plastic. And making your own vegan butter is not difficult. So why not make your own? You can ensure that there are no additives or funny things either.
So lets make your own vegan butter!
What you need
85g Melted Coconut Oil (Odourless recommended)
20g Rapeseed Oil
3 Tbsp Aquafaba (Chickpea water)
2/3 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Mix melted coconut oil and rapeseed oil in a small bowl, stir to incorporate.
2. In another mixing bowl, add aquafaba, apple cider vinegar and salt. Blend with the stick blender or whisk by hands until it becomes like mousse.
3. Slowly pour in the oil while whisking to make sure that the mixture does not split.
4. Mix well until the mixture has a creamy texture.
5. Pour into a little glass jar then put in the fridge for few hours to let it set.
6. Leave it at the room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Is working as an intern for Zero Waste Club, making some awesome DIY videos. Here to help you make DIY products that will reduce your waste as well as showing yummy alternatives to non-vegan products and food.