DIY Natural Vegan Deodorant
Sick of buying armpit rollers and sprays that the health gurus say cause all sorts of bodily problems due to having metals like aluminium and some unheard of ingredients? Well, today you will learn how to make your very own Vegan Deodorant!
1) In a bowl add 4 tablespoons of baking soda
2) 4 tablespoons of cornstarch or arrowroot powder
3) And mix them! Once combined
4) Add 6 tablespoons of coconut oil, and mix until you have a thick creamy texture.
5) If you are sensitive to baking soda, simply cut the amount in half and test on your skin again.
6) For an added fresh smell, add 5 - 10 drops of tea tree or your favourite scented skin-safe essential oil.
7) Place your mixture in a clean glass jar.
To use, Apply a small amount with your fingers to each underarm daily to say goodbye to those sweaty smells.
Tag us @zerowasteclub instagram to be featured.
Get the ingredients delivered to your door, plastic free by adding items to cart below.
Is working as an intern for Zero Waste Club, making some awesome DIY videos. She is here to help you make DIY products that will help you to reduce your waste.