plastic free packaging?
- Recycled food grade paper packaging is used to package food products.
- All packaged food items are posted in large Green Jiffy Padded Bag, which contains 100% recycled paper fibre. This padded bag can be 100% recycled.
- Paper tape is used to seal boxes and envelops when needed.
- We try to avoid packaging our non-food items where possible, however for some products we have to for health & safety reasons.
- Packaging for non-food items consists of recycled kraft paper, which is 100% recyclable.
- All items are posted in a Green Jiffy Padded Bag , which contains 100% recycled paper fibre or a double walled box. This padded bag can be 100% recycled.
- Paper tape is used to seal boxes and envelops.
- Royal Mail is used for orders below 2 kg and UKMail is used for orders above 2 kg
- Royal Mail is trying their best to switch to electric powered vehiles. They have an ambitious target of making 100,000 of vehicles are fully electric by 2025.
- We try our best to use the most environmentally friendly delivery couriers even though the cost might be slightly higher
Lots of love,
-Zero Waste Club