RUN THE FOOD SIDE - JOB POSITION
Our Plastic Free Online Grocery store has been growing and now we need warrior to grow this business and off put thousands of tonnes more of plastic from landfill. We need your help to completely take over the running of the grocery side of the business whilst we focus on products, education and development. We want to be the Amazon Prime of Plastic Free Groceries.
We want someone who can commit for the long term. Since doing things for short term gains never work. So ideally we would be looking for someone to stay with minimum 3 years with us.
You will be able to start from 27th August 2018.
What you need to do well
- Hunt and introduce new plastic free food items
- Fulfil orders that come through from our warehouse
- Help more people to reduce their plastic waste through ordering with us
- Provide 11/10 customer service if anyone contacts us about their order
- Keep a good relationship with our customers and wholesalers
- If shit goes down, problem solve the shit out of problem, if shit goes down
- Improve the efficiency of the running of the business
- Come up with new and innovative ideas
The gold you get
- London Living Wage of £10.20/hour
- 7 hours a day, 4 Days a week, Monday-Thursday
- You get 10% of profits made from the food side of the business
Things we like:
- You live your values that show that you care about the environment. E.g trying your best to lead a Zero Waste / Low Impact lifestyle or have a certain diet to reduce your impact on the planet.
- You take care of your mental health well.
- Have a car and drivers license.
- You are located close to the Osterley area. TW7 4BH post code area.
*You do not need a degree or institutionalised University paper to show us what you are capable of - we do not value these. What we value is your passion. Your "why". We simply base your application on three things: 1. Your previous work/experience/projects. 2. Your why. 3. Your ability to keep focused on a task even if it's going to the sh*ts.
Starting Date is Monday 27th August 2018
What happens next?
- Stage 1: Applications are shortlisted
- Stage 2: Successful applicants are invited for an interview
- Stage 3: Successful applicant is offered the position